Velocity 2019 will feature more than 80 breakout tracks and training sessions geared to help attendees accelerate their digital supply chain transformation and take advantage of advances in artificial intelligence (AI), advanced analytics and automation. With the increasing complexity of today’s global supply chains, companies must have the right combination of people, process and technology in place to ensure their supply chains operate at peak performance. Velocity 2019 will help supply chain leaders leverage best practices and new technology innovations to drive greater speed, precision and value for their companies.
- “Innovate, Disrupt and Scale the Digital Supply Chain” – Gartner’s Amber Salley will leverage best practices to help attendees accelerate their digital supply chain transformation and support customer-centric models that converge business processes, analytics, big data, and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- “Going Digital: Work Faster and Smarter, Not Harder” – Sean Willems, Ph.D. of The University of Tennessee will take the audience on a journey to understand how to make better decisions faster through the practical implementation of machine learning and artificial intelligence to accelerate supply chain performance across strategic, tactical and operational time horizons.
At the conference, attendees will:
- Connect – Engage, network and collaborate with industry experts to make great connections and get inspired by pioneering leaders in technology
- Accelerate – Learn strategies, industry challenges and trends to build the practical skills needed to maximize the technology they have and bring more speed to their supply chain
- Innovate – Take advantage of the strategic and visionary sessions to gain technology innovation insights and transform their customer’s experiences
To learn more about Velocity 2019, please visit: https://velocity-conference.com/registration/.
Accelerating the digital supply chain from product concept to customer delivery, Logility helps companies seize new opportunities, sense and respond to changing market dynamics and more profitably manage their complex global businesses. Logility Voyager Solutions™ leverage an innovative blend of artificial intelligence (AI) and advanced analytics to automate planning, accelerate cycle times, increase precision, improve operating performance, break down business silos and deliver greater visibility. Logility’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)-based platform transforms sales and operations planning (S&OP) and integrated business planning (IBP) processes; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; global sourcing; quality and compliance management; product life cycle management; supply and inventory optimization; manufacturing planning and scheduling; and retail merchandise planning, assortment and allocation. Logility customers include Big Lots, Fender Musical Instruments, Husqvarna Group, Parker Hannifin, Verizon Wireless, and VF Corporation. Logility is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA), named one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America by Forbes. To learn how Logility can help you make smarter decisions faster, visit logilityinc.staging.wpengine.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by statements made herein. These factors include, but are not limited to, continuing U.S. and global economic uncertainty, the timing and degree of business recovery, unpredictability and the irregular pattern of future revenues, dependence on particular market segments or customers, competitive pressures, delays, product liability and warranty claims and other risks associated with new product development, undetected software errors, market acceptance of Logility’s products, technological complexity, the challenges and risks associated with integration of acquired product lines, companies and services, as well as a number of other risk factors that could affect the Company’s future performance. For further information about risks the Company and American Software could experience as well as other information, please refer to American Software, Inc.’s current Form 10-K and other reports and documents subsequently filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. For more information, contact: Vincent C. Klinges, Chief Financial Officer, American Software, Inc., (404) 264-5477 or fax: (404) 237-8868.
Logility® is a registered trademark and Logility Voyager Solutions™ is a trademark of Logility, Inc. Other products mentioned in this document are registered, trademarked or service marked by their respective owners.