Immediate access and visibility to real–time information is critical to ensuring supply chain success in today's complex, multi–enterprise environments. Voyager Thumbprint delivers several key supply chain capabilities including:
- Mobile collaboration for consensus sales planning between the customer, supplier, carrier, sales, and supply chain teams to improve forecast accuracy, quickly resolve issues and fuel a collaborative sales and operations planning (S&OP) process
- Real–time delivery of advanced supply chain analytics that allow users to quickly understand the trade–offs on business goals and objectives
- Removes latency from the decision making process by providing users immediate access to the latest information
- Enables mobile users to engage in the S&OP process with live data allowing organizations to remove the reliance on error–prone spreadsheets and provides the ability to view the impact of decisions on the supply chain
- Monitor and report on plan versus actual performance to keep the organization on the right path towards success
"Business happens in the office, at the coffee shop, at a customer site, even while on an airplane," said Allan Dow, president, Logility. "Today's supply chain teams need immediate access to relevant information regardless of where they are located. Logility Voyager Thumbprint puts key supply chain information at their fingertips in a form factor they are familiar with and will always have with them."
With more than 1,250 customers worldwide, Logility is a leading provider of collaborative supply chain optimization and advanced retail planning solutions that help small, medium, large, and Fortune 500 companies realize substantial bottom–line results in record time. Logility Voyager Solutions is a complete supply chain management and retail optimization solution that features a performance monitoring architecture and provides supply chain visibility; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP); supply and inventory optimization; manufacturing planning and scheduling; retail merchandise planning and allocation; and transportation planning and management. Logility customers include Big Lots, Fender Musical Instruments, Parker Hannifin, Verizon Wireless, and VF Corporation. Logility is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA), named one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America by Forbes. For more information about Logility, call 800–762–5207 USA or visit https://logilityinc.wpengine.com.
This press release contains forward–looking statements that are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by statements made herein. These factors include, but are not limited to, continuing U.S. and global economic uncertainty, the timing and degree of business recovery, unpredictability and the irregular pattern of future revenues, dependence on particular market segments or customers, competitive pressures, delays, product liability and warranty claims and other risks associated with new product development, undetected software errors, market acceptance of the Company's products, technological complexity, the challenges and risks associated with integration of acquired product lines, companies and services, as well as a number of other risk factors that could affect the Company's future performance. For further information about risks the Company and American Software could experience as well as other information, please refer to American Software, Inc's. current Form 10–K and other reports and documents subsequently filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. For more information, contact: Vincent C. Klinges, Chief Financial Officer, American Software, Inc., (404) 264–5477 or fax: (404) 237–8868.
Logility is a registered trademark and Logility Voyager Solutions is a trademark of Logility, Inc. Other products mentioned in this document are registered, trademarked or service marked by their respective owners.