Supply chain disruption happens. Logility can help.
Logility is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation around the world with a priority on doing what we can to protect the health and safety of our employees and support the business planning capabilities of our customers.
Dealing with disruption is the nature of supply chain planning. For more than 20 years, Logility has helped companies thrive in dynamic global supply chain environments, quickly assess the current situation, evaluate multiple response scenarios and make better-informed decisions faster. We are here to help.
Bounce back faster by making better decisions now
One of the best decisions to make now is investing in supply chain planning solutions and services to enable your business leaders to take control of complex supply chain challenges when disruptions like the Coronavirus occur.
The Logility Digital Supply Chain Platform:
- Leverages a Digital Twin to model the volumetric and financial impact on business goals, customer service levels, and available production and distribution capacity
- Quickly anticipates spikes or drops in demand using machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) including robust demand sensing
- Resets customer priorities and service level needs or capabilities
- Reprioritizes products to be produced, sourced and moved throughout your global network
- Prioritizes scarce inventory to optimize network performance
- Rapidly identifies supply constraints and alternate sourcing opportunities across multiple time horizons with AI and ML driven insights
- Optimizes available manufacturing, and assesses business options such as additional hours/shifts or working with contract manufacturing partners satisfy market demand
- Evaluates the tradeoffs of multiple business scenarios and recovery periods as operations return to normal to ensure the right products are flowing to the right locations
The Logility AI-based digital planning platform can help you bounce back faster and automate your supply chain planning to allow your team to focus on the return to normal business operations.
Short-term staffing needs
Need to augment your team now? Logility can help. Our Planning as a Service offerings and Global Services team can supplement your staff and accelerate your ability to model, validate and enact your business planning to help you bounce back faster.
Call Us Today:
or complete the form
User adoption is a challenge that often arises during the rollout of supply chain analytics solutions. Users are accustomed to building everything in
Chances are, if you’re in marketing, sales, or one of the more technical aspects of business, you’ve used predictive analytics in some part of your jo
As a former Director of Supply Chain Management for a multi-national, multi-channel food manufacturer, I experienced first-hand the variety of challen