Manage Disruption Today and Enable a Sustainable Supply Chain of the Future
Today’s supply chain disruptions are coming more frequently, narrowing the window of opportunity for business leaders to respond. We will cover the critical elements needed to enable resilience and agility in your sustainable supply chain, as well as the ability to respond and pivot at the pace of disruption while preparing your supply chain for the future.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Address demand and supply variability and counter supply chain disruptions
- Make honest and verifiable sustainability claims to your entire network
- Align your business with consumer demand for more transparent practices—show respect for people and the environment
- Set clear expectations and foster better communication and collaboration with suppliers
- Make data-driven sourcing decisions to enable Corporate Social Responsibility