ATLANTA — March 1, 2018 — Logility, Inc., a leading provider of collaborative supply chain optimization and advanced retail planning solutions, invites attendees of the Supply Chain Leadership Forum to attend the sessions, Globalizing Supply Chain Planning, featuring Premier Farnell, a global technology leader for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair, and the Logility roundtable, Uncovering the Barriers that are Preventing Companies from Optimizing their S&OP Processes. The conference, located in Warsaw, Poland, will be held 5 — 7 March 2018.
Roundtable at a Glance
- Title: Uncovering the Barriers Preventing Companies from Optimizing their S&OP Processes
- Speaker: Jonathon Jackman, Logility
- When: 12:20 PM CET, Tuesday, 6 March 2018
- Where: MCC Mazurkas Conference Center & Hotel, Main Exhibition Hall
- About: Many companies today still find it difficult to push past the challenges that prevent them from achieving a highly effective Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process. Attendees of the roundtable will work with industry peers to uncover these barriers and develop a checklist of key focus areas for success.
Session at a Glance
- Title: Globalizing Supply Chain Planning — Premier Farnell's Journey
- Speaker: Adam Thomas, Premier Farnell
- When: 11:40 AM CET, Wednesday, 7 March 2018
- Where: MCC Mazurkas Conference Center & Hotel, Breakout Room #2
- About: With more than two million customers across 150 global industries, Premier Farnell operates a highly complex supply chain that demands end–to–end visibility. Premier Farnell will walk attendees through its transformation from a regional–centric planning structure to a centralized global approach that helps drive increased visibility across its operations.
Logility, a sponsor of the event, welcomes attendees to stop by booth #10 to learn more about Logility's industry–leading supply chain optimization and retail planning solutions.
To learn more or see where Logility will be at next, please visit: https://www.logility.com/company/events-and-conferences/.
With more than 1,300 customers worldwide, Logility is a leading provider of collaborative supply chain optimization and advanced retail planning solutions that help small, medium, large, and Fortune 500 companies realize substantial bottom–line results in record time. Logility Voyager Solutions is a complete supply chain management and retail optimization solution that features a performance monitoring architecture and provides supply chain visibility; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP); Integrated Business Planning (IBP); supply and inventory optimization; manufacturing planning and scheduling; retail merchandise planning and allocation; and transportation planning and management. Logility customers include Big Lots, Fender Musical Instruments, Parker Hannifin, Verizon Wireless, and VF Corporation. Logility is a wholly owned subsidiary of American Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMSWA), named one of the 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America by Forbes. For more information about Logility, call 800–762–5207 USA or visit https://logilityinc.wpengine.com.
This press release contains forward–looking statements that are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by statements made herein. These factors include, but are not limited to, continuing U.S. and global economic uncertainty, the timing and degree of business recovery, unpredictability and the irregular pattern of future revenues, dependence on particular market segments or customers, competitive pressures, delays, product liability and warranty claims and other risks associated with new product development, undetected software errors, market acceptance of Logility's products, technological complexity, the challenges and risks associated with integration of acquired product lines, companies and services, as well as a number of other risk factors that could affect the Company's future performance. For further information about risks the Company and American Software could experience as well as other information, please refer to American Software, Inc's. current Form 10–K and other reports and documents subsequently filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. For more information, contact: Vincent C. Klinges, Chief Financial Officer, American Software, Inc., (404) 264–5477 or fax: (404) 237–8868.
Logility is a registered trademark and Logility Voyager Solutions is a trademark of Logility, Inc. Other products mentioned in this document are registered, trademarked or service marked by their respective owners.