More accurate forecasts drive more accurate downstream supply chain plans that boost profitability, satisfy customers and synchronize supply chain partners.
Meet your digital supply chain agenda: synchronize activities and gain time, accuracy and efficiency. Use demand sensing to add short-term precision to long-term planning efforts. Reduce inventory costs. Eliminate obsolete inventory. Slash expediting costs.
Explore how it’s done.
Voyager Demand Sensing
Leverage artificial intelligence and near real-time information to create an accurate short-term, sense-and-respond forecast to increase margins and synchronize inventory deployment.. Voyager Demand Sensing evaluates big data in a structured way to recognize complex patterns and identify actionable demand signals. It captures and analyzes demand signals from internal and external sources, including point of sale (POS), demand signal repositories (DSR), social media, syndicated data and weather, to identify demand trends, provide advanced warning of problems and enable fast and intelligent response.
- Improve short-term forecast accuracy and reduce latency to demand changes
- Reduce the total inventory required to meet customer service requirements
- Optimally deploy and redeploy inventory based on changes in daily demand
- Improve customer fill-rates through agile deployment
Voyager Demand Planning
Capture the needs of an entire enterprise in one plan to guide your business. Voyager Demand Planning allows you to increase product availability and improve profitability with advanced forecasting models.
- Leverage machine learning and advanced analytics to make better decisions faster
- Reconcile differences between high-level business planning and low-level product forecasting
- Automatically generate forecasts at business levels that you define, from sales and marketing to logistics and financials
- Boost customer service and perfect orders
- Segment demand by customer, channel and product attributes
- Eliminate redundant and obsolete inventory and decrease inventory carrying costs
- Synchronize customer demand with inventory investments
Voyager Life Cycle Planning
Successful product launches? Maximized margins from product sunsets? Accurately predict demand for all product life cycle phases, including new product introductions (NPI), short-life or seasonal products and end-of-life products.
Artificial intelligence analyzes product and market attributes to create
- demand profiles
- profile assignments
- automated accuracy assessments and profile changes
- automated forecast revisions
To quickly model the impact of
- multiple demand scenarios
- consumer-buying patterns
- additional demand signals (e.g., big data, IoT, syndicated data)
Voyager Proportional Profile Planning
The difference between filling the bank or the clearance bin is now at your fingertips.
With Voyager Proportional Profile Planning, you can predict demand at aggregate levels and drive greater precision at granular levels to streamline sourcing and production
- Leverage patented analytics to synchronize demand with supply, sourcing and production resources
- Apply attribute-based (finish, style, color, size, region, speed, etc.) profiles for demand disaggregation and greater precision
- Efficiently forecast very large numbers of product configurations
- Apply time-phased profiles to predict demand at each life cycle stage
- Create flexible, multi-tier profiles with any number of levels
Food for thought leaders
Featured Analyst Report
Logility Named a Leader
Learn why Gartner named Logility a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Supply Chain Planning System of Record.
Featured Blog Post
The Importance of Demand Planning
Learn how forecast accuracy directly affects your ability to satisfy customers, manage resources and grow your business cost effectively.
FEATURED WHITE PAPER
Eight Methods that Improve Forecast Accuracy
Review this popular white paper to learn the top forecasting methods, and when to use them, to improve your supply chain performance.