Increase profits and strengthen brands with Voyager Retail Optimization™.
Customers don’t just want shoes. They want shoes at the right price, in the right color, style and size at the point-of-purchase of their choice—100 percent of the time. Or maybe it’s eye shadow. Or a set of end tables.
A message to your customers: Style on.
Logility’s unique solutions synchronize sourcing from manufacturing to store merchandising. You can create plans that boost sales, increase margins and cut inventory costs.
Voyager Merchandise Planning™
Voyager Merchandise Planning
The scenic view has street-level focus with Voyager Merchandise Planning. It converts high-level financial goals into chain and store-level plans for both financial and unit profiles to maximize sales potential while minimizing markdowns and out-of-stocks. Consider us your “zoom” feature.
Balance those plans at all levels, from company goals to SKU, from chain to channel to store, from year to season and month to week with Voyager Merchandise Planning.
Take a closer look:
- Create optimal merchandise financial plans based on past performance and projected future goals by location and across chains
- Gain new insight into Class-level and SKU-level investments to achieve financial plans
- Work from a powerful standard set of planning attributes and define your own variables, calculations and rules
- Update store financial and unit sales and stock plans
- Automate tedious tasks with proven workflows to quickly achieve reliable results and increased confidence
- Combine with Voyager Assortment Planning™ to optimize merchandise collections
Voyager Assortment Planning™
Voyager Assortment Planning
Voyager Assortment Planning closes the gap between financial planning, store planning and the buyer to accurately identify the optimal merchandise mix. That mix considers multiple factors, including item attributes, store cluster and location, the quantity of product to be carried and the phasing of products into stores.
Simplify assortment planning and make it an easily repeatable process with Voyager Assortment Planning.
- Identify the optimal merchandise mix to satisfy customers, maximize profits and minimize markdowns across your retail network
- Dynamically sort stores into multiple volume ranges and store attribute types
- Empower planners to leverage attributes such as vendor, color, fabric and silhouette for consideration and analysis
- Directly link an assortment plan, or modify it as needed, to reflect product receipts and current store needs
- Identify the SKUs that drive sales and profits
- Determine which items represent true variety rather than duplication
- Learn which items are critical to consumer loyalty or category image
Voyager Allocation automates the replenishment of fashion items at the store and group level by demand sensing to identify short-term trends. It then models their performance against similar items and categories with historical data. As the selling season progresses for stores and direct-to-consumer channels, you can enact “pull-based” shipments based on POS demand signals and re-forecasted projections. You’ll be able to balance each store’s contribution to plan coverage and factor in minimum and maximum constraints by location.
Here’s the plan:
- Manage fashion replenishment and integrated allocations to dynamically react, adapt and take action based on customer demand, product assortments and sales trends
- Set up omni-channel allocations spanning stores, outlets, ecommerce and more
- Accelerate bulk and pre-pack merchandise allocation to specific stores with flexible pre-pack rules
- Support capacity-constrained locations with virtual warehouse reserves
- Increase inventory turns and reduce markdowns
- Reduce store-to-store and DC-to-DC transfers
Food for thought leaders
Learn What Retail Optimization from Logility Means
Review this short explainer video and see how Logility turns merchandise and assortment planning with allocation into a powerful advantage for retailers.
Groupe Dynamite: A Global Player in the World of Fast Fashion
Groupe Dynamite now develops forecasts down to the store level accounting for consumer variances including climate, culture, economy and fashion trends since implementing Logility Retail Optimization Solutions.
Develop an Omnichannel Competitive Advantage
Learn how to create the flexible, customer-centric, omnichannel-capable supply chains required to serve today’s empowered consumers.