- Remote UK
- Full Time
The goal of the Business Consultants is to deliver value-based customer presentations illustrating the competitive differentiation of the Logility solutions to drive license revenue and customer success. The Business Consultant will lead sales discovery sessions, lead the configuration of the demo environment, support the business and value case, participate in the Sales to Services process, including the implementation plan and participate in the new release functionality through ideas, data and configuration. If you are a self-starter that is willing to take initiative in a challenging and rewarding environment, we want to hear from you! *This position is Remote, however we are only considering candidates that are based in the UK.
The Business Consulting will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
- Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our Sales Opportunities More Successful
- Accountability: Has integrity and follows through on all commitments. Takes responsibility for learning
- Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges
- Teamwork: Clearly communicates, follows directions, is organized, and delivers on time with quality
Other Critical Characteristics include:
- Subject matter expert in the solutions associated within the Logility platform
- Knowledgeable of the industry best practices within the Logility target market
- Natural curiosity. Genuinely interested in learning more on how to bring best practices/new thinking to our BC and partner teams.
- Execution. Deadline-driven. Can deliver on time to an agreed upon plan.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new business challenges, practices, and technology.
- Self-Starter. Takes initiative and responsibility for self-learning activities.
- Proactive. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas and solutions to the team.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement for delivering results. Has a can-do attitude.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship and contributes to the teams’ success equal to or greater than contributing to individual success.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8+ years’ experience in supply chain software solutions sales
- Effectively formulate a compelling presentation and demonstration strategy
- Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical personnel and customers
- Well defined survey and sales strategy process
- Ability to survey, comprehend and assess supply chain opportunities
- Track record of exceeding target over multiple years
- Background in the software industry is required
- Experience in the Retail industry is a plus
- Must successfully complete and clear a criminal background check