- Remote US
- Consulting services
- Full Time
The Technical Consultant will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
- Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our Customers More Successful.
- Accountability: Leads with integrity and follows through on all commitments; owns the role and outcomes without shifting accountability to others (extreme ownership).
- Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges.
- Teamwork: Optimizes communication, workflow, and team harmony to be successful with our Customers, Partners, and Company.
CRITICAL CHARACTERISTICS & REQUIREMENTS
- Honesty/integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- Organization and planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness – Moves superiorly quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence – learns quickly. Demonstrated ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Superior Attention to detail – does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence – Always demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance and to get something done.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Communication – speaks and writes clearly without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Outside education: BS or reasonable experience analogue required, Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field
- Experience in data modeling (multi dimensional and relational), structured query, ETL and reporting/data visualization.
- Experience in technical aspects of planning software (forecasting, supply planning, capacity, detailed scheduling).
- Oracle and/or SQL Server SQL expertise
- Moderate batch file or power-shell maintenance/creation knowledge. Unix shell scripting experience will work if no windows experience is present.
- Understanding and experience with industry leader ERP packages like Oracle EBS, SAP ERP and Infor M3 a plus.
- Windows OS engineer medium capability required. Should know the basics of OS architecture, how to configure, and the implications of server settings/installed modules, and security postures (policies and individual permissions).
- Able to deliver excellence in customer interactions and project artifacts (documentation, SQL/scripting deployment packages, project documents)
- Understanding of data warehouse/BI systems a plus