Jr. Business Consultant – Internship
Logility is looking for an Intern to support the Business Consulting team as they prepare for and deliver excellent product demonstrations! In this role, you will support technical configuration of the customer demos, enhance the demo process, support technical presentations and enable new release functionality through data and configuration. This is an exciting opportunity for students that want to gain real world experience, while learning how to help companies find solutions that transform the way they work!
CRITICAL CHARACTERISTICS & REQUIREMENTS
The Jr. Business Consultant will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
- Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our demos More Successful
- Accountability: Has integrity and follows through on all commitments. Takes responsibility for learning
- Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges
- Teamwork: Clearly communicates, follows directions, is organized, and delivers on time with quality
- Knowledgeable of Database Management: SQL databases and SSMS (SQL Server Management Studio) and modern data coding (R/Python)
- Knowledgeable of the configuration technologies used in the ASI platform and applications
- Natural curiosity. Genuinely interested in learning more on how to bring best practices/new thinking to our BC and partner teams.
- Deadline-driven. Can deliver on time to an agreed upon plan.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new business challenges, practices, and technology.
- Self-Starter. Takes initiative and responsibility for self-learning activities.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas and solutions to the team.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Exhibits passion and excitement for delivering results. Has a can-do attitude.
- Reaches out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship and contributes to the teams’ success equal to or greater than contributing to individual success.
This role is best suited for anyone currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Science program (Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain or Logistics) or a Bachelor of Business program. Consideration will also be given to other Bachelor of Arts technical programs and degrees. Candidates must maintain a 3.0 gpa or higher.