Financial Systems Analyst (ASI)
- Remote - Greater Atlanta
- Full Time
- SQL Server Development (Multi-dimensional Query Optimizations, Writing Stored Procedures).
- Analyze data sets and determine how information relates to an information system.
- Experience working with and designing algorithms to solve complex problems.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server database.
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and continually improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
- Maintain data in a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Support management team and heads of department with data-driven analysis.
- Data warehousing design and development experience.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new technology.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Consistently and effectively practices talent management by accessing current staff performance, identifying gaps and opportunities, providing consistent and effective feedback (success plans) promptly addressing risks and issues.
- Breathe passion for our clients, our craft, and our company in all we do.
- Take accountability for our actions, our commitments and each other.
- Natural curiosity. Genuinely interested in learning more and diving into nuisances with the ability to discern early patterns technology or skills.
- Reaches out to peers and engages direct reports to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required.
- 5+ years of experience in related field, required.
- Background in Finance, a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM.
- Experience with BI Analytics Software.
- Ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines.
- Experience in data modeling (multi-dimensional and relational), structured query, ETL and reporting/data visualization.