Director of Product Marketing
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
The Director of Product Marketing is responsible for go-to-market activities and campaign design across all Logility’s products. The role is an integral part of the Logility Marketing team and assists in promoting products to the marketplace through the creation and delivery of product positioning materials, programs, sales tools, collateral, and training activities. The Director of Product Marketing will work closely with product innovation, sales, and marketing organizations to help achieve early launch success and document customer outcomes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs and the competitive landscape to shape communication and strategic positioning that differentiates Logility’s solutions.
- Translate complex solutions and new features into compelling messages that prospects, customers, and the sales team will understand, prioritize, and adopt.
- Contribute in creation, positioning and coordination of thought leadership content and campaign design for promotional activities to drive lead generation programs and market awareness.
- Develop presentation materials promoting Logility’s solutions to broad audiences as well as smaller focused meetings and analyst briefings.
- Advise, coach, and prepare customer speakers for joint or independent speaking engagements on behalf of Logility.
- Drive the delivery of sales tools including product presentations, brochures, datasheets, white papers, positioning documents and website content.
- Assist with evaluating market data to develop target market analysis and strategy by solution group, industry, geography, technology platform to support product innovation team, sales, and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in content development and delivery of ongoing sales and marketing activities.
- Understand, document and influence product requirements through surveys or direct contact with customers, prospects, industry analysts and competitors.
- Gather, understand, and monitor the competitive landscape and general industry information and
communicate related news and positioning to the sales organization.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Requires a minimum 8 years of related experience
- Background in the software industry is required
- Advanced Analytics and supply chain planning expertise is required
- Strong data visualization, data storytelling and technology background is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong presentation development and delivery skills are required
- Strong planning and proven execution skills are required
- Sales support experience is a plus
- Experience working with Logility, Kinaxis, Blue Yonder, O9 solutions is a plus
- Team player who can build working relationships with people across the organization accepting and
incorporating input from others.
- The intuition and ability to act quickly in terms of adjusting positioning and messaging to address changing
- A positive attitude and flexibility in all facets – the way work gets done, priorities and what gets done.
- A commitment to customer success and the ability to communicate positively and build relationships with
colleagues, customers, and analysts.
- Ability to think strategically, and to see opportunities and threats in the context of Logility’s position in the
market, and act upon the opportunity.
- Ability to come up to speed quickly on the Logility Platform.
- Must successfully complete and clear a criminal background check.