DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop test automation scripts using C# and Selenium in a custom framework environment.
- Utilizes OOP principles to ensure automation framework and tests can be easily extendable by peers
- Collaborate with onsite and offshore teams to drive manual and automated testing of the application.
- Work with others to understand how application changes affect maintenance of automated tests.
- Work closely with the team to ensure issues/defects are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining automated test scripts to meet release deliverables, project testing requirements and other quality assurance considerations.
- Contributes to the evolution of automated testing tools and framework
- Performs manual testing, other incidental and related duties as required or assigned
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Development experience in C#/.NET Framework for 3+ years
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience coding Regression Tests and test execution in an automation framework
- Knowledge of SQL and ability to write complex queries
- Proficiency with web technologies and data structures – HTML, CSS, XML, DOM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and able to communicate technical subject matter to non-technical users
- Excellent coding skills and work experience in web-development languages
- Hands on knowledge of different test methodology & corresponding tools like NUnit/xUnit/MsTest, Selenium WebDriver, etc.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field, preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Must have experience with automation testing on C#.
- Knowledge of implementing Selenium Grid, Docker, etc., a plus
- Knowledge of Continuous integration – Azure, Jenkins, etc., a plus