Technical Consultant (Europe)
- Consulting services
- Full Time
Logility is seeking an experience Technical Consultant to join our to join our Global Consulting Services group. The ideal candidates will possess broad technical knowledge to primarily provide remote technical support to new and existing customers, helping them operate more efficiently. Responsibilities include assessing complex, technical issues, providing technical expertise and implementing new technology. Currently, we are only considering candidates based in Europe.
CRITICAL CHARACTERISTICS & REQUIREMENTS
- Honesty/integrity – Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- Organization and planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness – Moves superiorly quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments – Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence – learns quickly. Demonstrated ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Superior Attention to detail – does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- Persistence – Always demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance and to get something done.
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change
- Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can do attitude.
- Communication – speaks and writes clearly without being overly verbose or talkative.
- Outside education: BS or reasonable experience analogue required, Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field
- Experience in data modeling (multi dimensional and relational), structured query, ETL and reporting/data visualization.
- Experience in technical aspects of planning software (forecasting, supply planning, capacity, detailed scheduling).
- Oracle and/or SQL Server SQL expertise
- Moderate batch file or power-shell maintenance/creation knowledge. Unix shell scripting experience will work if no windows experience is present.
- Understanding and experience with industry leader ERP packages like Oracle EBS, SAP ERP and Infor M3 a plus.
- Windows OS engineer medium capability required. Should know the basics of OS architecture, how to configure, and the implications of server settings/installed modules, and security postures (policies and individual permissions).
- Able to deliver excellence in customer interactions and project artifacts (documentation, SQL/scripting deployment packages, project documents)
- Understanding of data warehouse/BI systems a plus