With Logility, satisfying market demand is par for the course.
Prepare for a new kind of workday with automation, algorithmic planning and advanced analytics. Dynamic costs, capacities and limitations will be no match for your supply chain. You’ll identify orders that are not profitable or cannot be met based on current constraints. Segment supplier analysis. Optimize end-to-end supply chain operations to minimize cost and maximize customer service.
Logility Voyager Solutions™ enable constraint-based periodic planning, as well as continuous planning, to meet the needs of today’s dynamic supply chains. And with “what-if” analytical capabilities, you can easily evaluate the impact of changing factors in production, distribution and storage.
Here’s how we make it all possible.
Voyager Supply Planning™
Voyager Supply Planning
Introducing the Voyager Supply Planning difference. We model a realistic supply chain that incorporates fulfillment planning models such as Available-to-Promise, Capable-to-Promise and Profitable-to-Promise.
Discover a replenishment process with the flexibility to support a wide range of demand variation and business constraints. Be confident in your direction of labor, production and distribution resources. Make proactive responses to shortages or disruptions your default.
- Optimize complex sourcing and production scenarios to balance supply, demand, manufacturing, distribution, load and price constraints based on corporate goals for minimizing costs
- Create a digital twin of your complex supply network to view and analyze your options
- Automate replenishment and focus personnel on high-value exceptions for quick resolution
- Take a comprehensive look at revenue and costs
- Optimize distribution and inventory deployment to serve customers cost effectively
Voyager Replenishment Planning™
Voyager Replenishment Planning
Manage inventory at customer locations and guarantee a rapid replenishment cycle with Voyager Replenishment Planning.
We leverage Distribution Resource Planning (DRP) so that you can gain multi-level insights into demand and assess inventory from multiple perspectives that incorporate actual demand data, future distribution needs and replenishment commitments.
- Visualize future customer demand, product and material requirements, and the actions needed to satisfy time-phased market demand
- Respond to dynamic market demand more quickly
- Increase profitability through better inventory management
- Automate continuous replenishment strategies such as Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI), Efficient Consumer Response (ECR) and Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR)
- Gain efficiency and automate routine policies to become except-driven, minimizing stockouts, inventory alerts and accelerating replenishment cycles
- Leverage time-phased order quantity calculations based on inventory policies
Voyager Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling™
Voyager Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling
The power of multi-plant planning meets the detail of single-plant scheduling. With Logility Voyager Manufacturing Planning and Scheduling, create long-term capacity plans and short-term detailed schedules that increase production throughput, respect manufacturing constraints, optimize changeovers and lower inventory of finished goods and raw materials.
- Optimize constraint-based manufacturing schedules and evaluate multiple scenarios to find the best trade-off between manufacturing efficiencies, inventory investments and ecological impact
- Manage single and multi-period forecast consumption, demand netting against inventory and time-phased safety stocks
- Create optimal planning manufacturing orders
- Update released manufacturing orders to allow planning logic to extend far beyond the capabilities of shop order sequencing
- Manage shelf life expiration of on-hand lots, planned production and planned receipts of raw materials, intermediates and finished goods
- Pinpoint capacity and material exceptions with easy-to-use visual tools
- Leverage in-memory planning to quickly respond to dynamic business conditions
Voyager Advanced Planning and Scheduling™
Voyager Advanced Planning and Scheduling
An all-in-one capacity planning and detailed scheduling solution, Voyager Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS) creates optimized production schedules while incorporating the widest possible range of constraints in material, capacity, labor and tooling.
From rough cut capacity planning to sequencing optimization and resource utilization, Voyager APS handles multi-step work orders and complex constraints in a practical solution built for real-world batch processing and discrete manufacturing environments.
- Adjust on the fly to changing demand signals and the latest business priorities across manufacturing operations with advanced analytics
- Generate achievable plans with a powerful algorithm-based optimizer that uses multi-pass strategy to determine the best sequence of orders at each work center
- Safely explore and compare the main schedule against multiple experimental schedule scenarios with “what-if” analysis
- Use visual scheduling to easily move orders around while automatically rescheduling other jobs
Food for thought leaders
Solving the Supply Chain Planning Puzzle
Learn tips to tackle hot topics like increasing demand variability, inventory proliferation, manufacturing capacity constraints, environmental compliance regulations and more in this short read.
Are Spreadsheets Sabotaging Your Supply Chain?
Inspiration for anyone who wants to move beyond the limitations and dangers of spreadsheets in planning, forecasting and optimizing the supply chain.