Rightsizing Inventory in a Cash-Conscious Economy
Optimizing inventory today is far more complex and challenging than it used to be. Organizations now juggle a growing number of SKUs with longer lead-times and more complex supply chains while having to offer faster fulfillment. Simple, one-size-fits-all approaches to getting finished products to market no longer work.
In this executive brief, we explore new inventory strategies to:
- analyze trade-offs between cost and service.
- maximize profits and boost working capital while minimizing risk.
- right size inventory with 3 steps to total inventory optimization.
More about this EXECUTIVE BRIEF:
- WHO SHOULD READ THIS EXECUTIVE BRIEF?
This executive brief is meant for CSCOs who need to think about the bigger picture with more scenarios and alternatives that optimize across all locations and time horizons, factoring in sourcing, production, distribution, and service levels.
- WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED IN THIS EXECUTIVE BRIEF?
In this executive brief, we cover supply chain planning strategies, inventory optimization, and advanced MEIO solutions.
- WHY THIS EXECUTIVE BRIEF IS A MUST READ FOR SUPPLY CHAIN ORGANIZATIONS
In today’s economic climate, supply chain executives face growing pressure to cut inventory and reduce costs. This executive brief explores how CSCOs can safeguard margins while maintaining service levels.