Model in days, not weeks!
Answer your most complex business questions and make decisions faster with supply chain network design.
Are frequent network disruptions making your job more challenging than ever?
Then you need fast, intelligent ways to optimize your supply chain network while reducing costs.
With Logility’s solution for supply chain network design and optimization, you can quickly and easily model supply chains, create scenarios to solve your supply chain design challenges and optimize your decision-making to help balance cost with customer service.
In this 5-minute demo, you’ll discover how you can:
- Model a supply chain in minutes and use Logility’s agile features to explore countless network configurations
- Ask “what-if” questions and explore alternatives, analyze options and quickly discover optimal, cost-saving solutions
- Move facilities, entry or distribution points around and let the solution automatically recalculate your costs and service levels
- Close the gap on decisions and get reliable answers today — not in weeks or months
More About This Demo
- WHO SHOULD WATCH THIS DEMO?
Any business leader who faces supply chain network design challenges and wants to make faster, more informed decisions should watch this video. Logility’s solution is designed to help you balance the performance of cost and customer service so that you can create the most effective supply chain strategy for your business.
- WHAT CONCEPTS ARE COVERED IN THIS DEMO?
This demo follows a fictitious consumer goods manufacturer with a plant in Vietnam as they search for the most cost-effective ways to distribute their products in North America. You’ll see how the solution automatically calculates the costs of moving the company’s warehouse from Phoenix to other potential locations, and you’ll see the impact of adding a manufacturing plant in Mexico.
- WHY THIS IS A MUST-SEE DEMO FOR SUPPLY CHAIN DECISION-MAKERS
Consumer demands are changing more quickly than ever. If you wait until next quarter to build a strategy, your decisions will be outdated as soon as they’re made. Supply chain network design enables you to measure how each potential decision will affect your freight, inventory, labor, and lease costs so you can serve your customers at a lower cost.
- MORE ABOUT LOGILITY
Logility is a trusted innovation partner committed to enabling our customers to operate the most resilient and sustainable supply chain that will make them leaders in their industry year after year. We regularly work with businesses that face manufacturing and distribution challenges to improve their business operations and success.