Williamson-Dickie Boosts Company Performance
Williamson-Dickie Manufacturing Co. started making bib overalls for America’s workforce back in 1922. Today, the Dickies label has become the top work-wear brand in the world.
As it made the transition from a manufacturing-driven to a market-driven company, Williamson-Dickie needed to better manage its supply chain, including, streamlining sales and operations planning (S&OP).
Logility Voyager Solutions™ helped Williamson-Dickie improve the accuracy of its forecasts, which in turn reduced supply chain costs, increased inventory turns and helped maintain high customer service levels.
- Improved forecasting accuracy by 29%
- Reduced stock-out cancellations by 50%
- Reduced raw material costs
- Shrunk lead times from 50 to just 15 days (70%) at domestic factories, and from 90 days to 30 45 days (50 67%) for global sourcing partners
- Accelerated inventory turns by 18%
- Increased fill rates from 70 to 90%
- Enabled increased collaboration with vendors and global sourcing partners