Founded in 1899, Sonoco Products Company is one of the worlds largest makers of industrial and consumer packaging used by the food, consumer products, construction and automotive industries.
Sonoco needed to optimize its planning and scheduling process across a dynamic manufacturing network and multiple divisions.
Sonoco implemented Logility Voyager Advanced Planning and Scheduling across 36 plants spanning five business units and immediately gained flexibility, greater visibility and improved customer service levels.
- Improved customer service levels
- Compressed lead times and increased reliable product availability
- Increased scheduler efficiencies and effectiveness
- Gained greater flexibility to respond quickly to dynamic customer and market needs
- Optimized schedules based on machine, personnel, tooling, and inventory constraints