Magneti Marelli Drives Supply Chain Visibility
Magneti Marelli is an international leader in the design and production of high-tech components and systems for the automotive industry. From lighting systems to Powertrain components, Magneti Marelli supplies the major automobile manufacturers worldwide.
With limited visibility into the supply chain and forecasting managed under the marketing arm of the company, Magneti Marelli needed to improve stocking policies and demand planning while maintaining current service levels.
Magneti Marelli implemented Logility and increased its ability to react to sudden changes in demand pattern.
- Leveraged segmentation and time-phased inventory policies
- Reduced stock by 15% while maintaining service levels
- Improved forecast accuracy
- Improved internal and external collaboration
- Moved forecasting responsibility to logistics department