Intertape Polymer Group Wraps Up Supply Chain Improvements
Intertape Polymer Group (IPG) is one of the largest tape and film manufacturers in North America and is a recognized producer of woven coated fabrics. Its products are used in both industrial and retail environments.
IPG needed to increase visibility into customer demand, rationalize a large product portfolio due to rapid growth and improve internal collaboration.
IPG implemented Logility and experienced significant supply chain improvements.
- Improved fill rates from less than 70% to 95%
- Increased forecast accuracy (MAPE) from 56% to 86%
- Achieved a $40 million year-over-year reduction in total corporate inventory
- Achieved $13 million year-over-year reduction in RDC inventory
- Reduced slow moving and obsolete inventory by $10 million year-over-year
- Enabled IPG to cost-effectively open a Consumer Distribution Center (CDC)
- Significantly improved customer service levels and overall satisfaction