Groupe Dynamite is a Montréal-based fast-fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite. It operates more than 380 stores employing more than 5,500 people in Canada, the United States and the Middle East, plus an e-commerce site.
Groupe Dynamite needed to transform its manual processes for forecasting, allocation and replenishment to meet growing business needs and support rapid growth as the brands expanded in the American and International markets.
Groupe Dynamite now develops forecasts down to the store level accounting for consumer variances including climate, culture, economy, and fashion trends since implementing Logility Voyager Allocation and Logility Voyager Merchandise Planning.
- Increased auto-replenishment to 80%
- Decreased initial merchandise distribution from 70% to 50%, giving the business greater flexibility and better margins
- Reduced size variance by at least 3% at the store level
- Became more proactive versus reactive organization
- Better able to predict trends and take advantage of replenishing inventory priorities based on individual store needs
- Reduced Weeks of Stock (WOS)