Groupe Dynamite Fashions an In-stock Edge
Groupe Dynamite is a Montréal-based fast-fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite. It operates more than 380 stores employing more than 5,500 people in Canada, the United States and the Middle East, plus an e-commerce site.
Groupe Dynamite needed to transform its manual processes for forecasting, allocation and replenishment to meet growing business needs and support rapid growth as the brands expanded in the American and International markets.
Groupe Dynamite uses allocation and merchandise planning solutions from Logility to develop forecasts down to the store level that reflect consumer variances including climate, culture and fashion trends.
- Increased auto-replenishment to 80%
- Decreased initial merchandise distribution from 70% to 50%, giving the business greater flexibility and better margins
- Reduced size variance by at least 3% at the store level
- Became more proactive versus reactive organization
- Better able to predict trends and take advantage of replenishing inventory priorities based on individual store needs
- Reduced Weeks of Stock (WOS)