Craft Brew Alliance Celebrates Supply Chain Success
Craft Brew Alliance (CBA) is an independent craft brewing company that brews, brands, and brings to market world-class American craft beers. Formed in 2008, CBA is headquartered in Portland, Oregon and operates breweries across the U.S. Its beers are available in all 50 U.S. states and 30 different countries.
CBA lacked a centralized planning process across all breweries and had disjointed supply chain functions that didn’t support its global footprint.
CBA deployed Logility Voyager Solutions and saw immediate benefits in customer service levels. Logility helped the company transition from a driven-distribution network to a direct ship model.
- Increased customer service levels from 88-90% to consistently at or above 99%
- Decreased write-offs on core products due to aged inventory by 80%
- Increased fill rates by 8-10%
- Created forward-looking production plans to move effectively use resources
- Formalized an S&OP process to help drive better business decision-making