Continental Mills Finds a Recipe for Supply Chain Visibility
Continental Mills is a third generation, family-owned maker of breakfast, baking and snack brands. Its products are sold through retail, food service and club store channels throughout the United States.
Continental Mills needed to gain supply chain visibility, improve resource efficiency, and evolve the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process.
Continental Mills deployed Logility and accelerated inventory turns, increased resource efficiency in the forecasting process, boosted forecast accuracy, and improved data accuracy and visibility throughout the business.
- Reduced inventory obsolescence from $1M/year to almost nothing
- Improved inventory turns by 20%
- Increased resource efficiency in the forecasting process
- Reduced forecast error in one division by close to 50%
- Achieved a record service level of 99.48%
- Improved data accuracy and visibility throughout the business
- Can evaluate multiple scenarios to support dynamic business needs