Clarios Powers High Voltage Demand Planning
Clarios, formerly Johnson Controls Power Solutions, is the world leader in smart energy storage technologies for the automotive industry – globally, one in three vehicles is powered by its batteries.
Clarios needed a digital supply chain that could support its aggressive growth and innovation goals. The company’s key challenges included managing seasonality, improving lead times, optimizing inventory and linking operational and long-range plans. Clarios also wanted to boost customer service and accelerate new product introductions.
Logility helped Clarios gain supply chain visibility, leverage demand sensing and drive supply chain efficiencies across multiple distribution and multi-tier manufacturing stages
- Identified over $50M in potential savings
- Minimized forecast bias to +/- 5%
- Reduced forecast error by 15-20%
- Boosted quality of inventory by 25-30%
- Reduced core transportation costs by 10%
- Improved service levels by 5-10%