Brightstar is the world’s leading mobile services company for managing devices and accessories. Brightstar works with carrier, retail and enterprise customers across 70 countries, touching every stage of a device’s life cycle.
Brightstar operates a highly complex global supply chain that must be responsive to shifts in demand—including new product introductions —and the diverse needs of its carrier, retail and enterprise customers.
Logility Voyager Solutions™ helped Brightstar to drive forecast accuracy, foster collaboration with customers and suppliers, optimize inventory investments, accelerate retail availability and replenishments and increase visibility across its supply chain.
- Gained end-to-end supply chain planning visibility from manufacture to sale
- Achieved double-digit in-stock performance improvements
- Enabled business analysts to efficiently manage a significantly larger volume of products/SKUs
- Gained greater flexibility to respond quickly to customer and market dynamics
- Increased forecast accuracy and inventory productivity
- Aligned inventory investment with consumer demand
- Reduced markdowns and out-of-stocks
- Reduced obsolete inventory