Quality products with the right documents to stay on track.
Make sure your products move smoothly across the globe. We help every participant in your global supply chain — retailers, brands, vendors, manufacturers, suppliers, contractors, agents, brokers, carriers and freight forwarders – be on the same page. Get and stay in front of quality control challenges. Always have the documentation you need. Even have the right labels or barcodes in place to ensure accuracy of your shipment.
It’s all part of our concept to customer process – making sure you improve speed to market and responsiveness by collaborating in real time, all the time.
See how we do it.
Quality Management & Audits
- Identify quality problems faster to reduce chargebacks and rework
- Perform inspections and audits at the manufacturing facilities using tablets so failures can quickly be corrected
- Request in-line, final, measurement and packing accuracy audits during the production process and notify QC managers if audits fail
- Perform trend analysis when making sourcing decisions and identifying factories in need of improvement
Regulatory Document Management
- Reduce risk of non-compliance and avoid costly litigation
- Enforce control and accountability for all suppliers, vendors, and other third parties involved in the design, manufacturing and delivery of your product
- Win market share by building and maintaining a positive public image
Global Logistics Management
- Create barcode carton labels, inbound paperwork and ASNs via the web browser
- Automatically receive a manifest, commercial invoice, bill of lading and packing list once your barcoded cartons are placed on a shipment
- Track the shipment as it reaches each location and learn of delays as they occur
Food for thought leaders
Transform Your Business with a Concept to Customer Strategy
What does concept to customer mean, and how can it help you achieve transformational change? Watch this quick video to learn more.
Featured Analyst Report
Logility Named an S&OP Leader
Learn why Gartner named Logility a leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for S&OP Systems of Differentiation.
FEATURED WHITE PAPER
Eight Methods that Improve Forecast Accuracy in 2019
Get our most popular white paper and learn the top forecasting methods, and when to use them, to improve your supply chain performance.