Marketing Campaign Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, and manage integrated campaigns designed to increase new customer acquisition, or growth with current accounts.
- Responsible for campaign execution including coordination, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on performance of all approved marketing campaigns and liaise with team members to improve campaign performance
- Work closely with product marketing to define target personas, value proposition, messaging and content needs.
- Work closely with digital marketing and content marketing team to orchestrate the construction of marketing assets. Provide guidance, direction, and oversight on all campaign deliverables.
- Collaborate with business development, and sales leadership to ensure campaign metrics, and deliverables are met.
- Identify, and optimize targeted third-party media sources to execute campaign elements and work collaboratively with event and digital marketing teams.
- Project manage all integrated campaigns tactics and assigned team to ensure all tactics, events, and content are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop digital programs and manage marketing automation system; measure campaign performance and identify levers for improvement – design and analyze relevant reports, A/B testing and evaluate performance across various marketing channels to identify opportunities to optimize ROI
- Help maintain up-to-date information in CRM and other martech tools; including budget, campaign members, targeted accounts/contacts and supporting marketing materials.
- Ability to act as a project manager with expertise in lead generation. Manage and report on lead and opportunity conversion.
- Develop, and manage campaign calendar and report routinely to management on progress of all campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required; at least 5 years marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Understanding and experience with marketing legislations including CAN-SPAM, Opt-in and GDPR
- Familiarity with Act-On marketing automation, Smartsheet, Microsoft CRM a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and insight to adjust programs based on performance and goals
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude