- Remote US
- Consulting services
- Full Time
Logility is recognized as one of Atlanta’s top workplaces and offers a fantastic, professional work environment coupled with a comprehensive benefits program. We are searching for an Solutions Consultant for our Consulting Services group. This position can be located anywhere in the US. If you are a self-starter that is willing to take initiative in a challenging and rewarding environment, we want to hear from you!
To create and sustain live customers based on project scope and the key metrics defined in the project charter, and to deliver the optimal expected customer outcomes.
- People: Contribute to successful completion of internal projects such as lunch and learns, training updates, or other internal projects and initiatives
- Projects: Prescriptively and efficiently consult to design, configure, and deliver expected value-based customer outcomes as defined on projects
- Process: Contribute to the successful design, configuration and deployment of defined use cases based on the project scope and industry best practices to deliver customer outcomes as efficiently as possible
- Product: Masters the Logility platform and stays current on how to best efficiently implement the platform to deliver customer outcomes
The Solution Consultant will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
- Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our Customers More Successful
- Accountability: Leads with integrity and follows through on all commitments; owns the role and outcomes without shifting accountability to others (extreme ownership)
- Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges
- Teamwork: Optimizes communication, workflow, and team harmony to be successful with our Customers, Partners, and Company
- Knowledgeable of industry sector and able to effectively dialog with industry peers.
- Natural curiosity. Genuinely interested in learning more and improving consulting approach and ability to implement efficiently and successfully.
- Moves quickly and efficiently despite challenges or obstacles.
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new technology.
- Self-Starter. Takes initiative and responsibility for self-learning activities.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Exhibits passion and excitement for delivering customer value. Has a can-do attitude.
- Reaches out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship and contributes to the teams’ success equal to or greater than continuing to individual success.
- Looks for opportunities to provide leadership for customers and on behalf of Logility to support successful project delivery.
- Bachelor’s in business, Supply Chain or related field and 5+ years equivalent supply chain experience or client facing solution consulting.
- Experience to include 5+ years working with supply chain planning processes and/or software ideally Logility but others also relevant.
- APICS / IBF certifications preferred.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel up to 75%.