VF Corporation Finds the Perfect Fit
VF Corporation is the world’s largest apparel company with more than $12.4 billion in annual revenues and 30-plus leading brands, including Wrangler®, The North Face®, Lee®, Vans®, Nautica® and 7 For All Mankind®. The company has grown through its diverse, global portfolio of brands and products, spanning nearly every channel of distribution.
VF Corporation’s brand portfolio of products creates challenges in inventory management and blending an owned manufacturing model with a global sourced model made VF’s supply chain optimization even more crucial.
Through a long-term relationship with Logility, VF Corporation has improved the planning process, boosted customer service levels and inventory position, increased forecast accuracy and enabled effective management of key accounts.
- Improved planning process through increased visibility and analysis around customer demand
- Boosted customer service levels
- Enabled effective management of key accounts
- Increased forecast accuracy
- Improved inventory position