- Remote US
- Full Time
The Webmaster is expected to use the latest CMS tools and plug-ins to create and maintain multitude of web pages that reflect Logility’s corporate brand standards while ensuring compliance and functionality. This person is expected to be very familiar with current design trends and technology and understand how to appeal to our target audience. This position is Remote.
CRITICAL COMPONENTS & SKILL SETS
- UX focused – Builds and maintains websites designed for the end-user. Has a strong understanding of user experience and strives to create the simple yet compelling navigation that is focused on outcomes.
- Artistically unbiased – Receptive to all creative concepts and artwork irrespective of the creator, culture of origin or genre and able incorporate new ideas into their work.
- Captious coder – Writes clean, understandable, and maintainable code. Avoids noise words and uses pronounceable and searchable names. Consistently writes small functions with the least possible number of arguments.
- Punctual productivity – Can work in a fast-paced environment adhering to strict deadlines while maintaining high technical / operational standards.
- Formulated workflow – Creates projects in an organized, methodical fashion so all assets can be easily found, distributed, and worked on by multiple teammates.
- Receptive & responsive – Welcomes creative assessment and can quickly incorporate the ideas of others into their work.
- Visual interpretation – Can retain complex ideas from non-creatives and translate business/technological concepts into intriguing, analogous website deigns.
- Tech savvy – Stays current with latest versions of design applications/technology and allots time for self-directed development and training.
- Aesthetically modish – Is acutely aware of contemporary design/artistic trends and influencers.
- Productive participation – Can collaborate efficiently while staying enthusiastic but organized, ensuring all meetings end with clear objectives.
- Company first– Understands Logility’s brand objectives and takes personal pride in ensuring all creative assets are of the highest caliber and represent the company as a world-class organization across all channels.
- A true people person – Treats colleagues, customers and vendors respectfully and cordially and always strives to forge strong working relationships.
- 5+ years proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
- BS/BA in Web Development, Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Expertise in WordPress and knowledge of website management / hosting tools a must
- Knowledge of web analytics and SEO and familiarity of web standards
- Knowledge of IT security
- Knowledge of Marketing automation tools a plus, particularly Act-On
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint