Technical Account Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to analyze, diagnose, and resolve customer incidents
- Monitor batch processing, log files, system activity, and performance to ensure system stability
- Perform system administration such as security, view maintenance, changes to batch processing / schedule
- Service ad hoc user requests such as custom SQL, reports, extracts, imports, reconciliation, etc.
- Field and manage requests for enhancements, suspected defects, environmental issues, questions, and integration issues
- Liaise with Logility Customer Support to resolve incidents
- Assist in testing software changes in clients’ environments
- Conduct change controls including installation of service packs, hot fixes, and custom modifications
- Support business changes including implementing new markets/stores/product lines in Logility, phasing out markets/stores/product lines, etc.
- Outstanding customer service and relationship management skills
- Consistently practices strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and cross-functionally to engage the right resources to accomplish tasks
- An inherent drive to continually learn and challenge yourself to reach your own personal and professional goals
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Batch programming – DOS, PowerShell, Perl, or other
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows technologies, networking, security, IIS, etc.
- Experience in a production support or managed services role
- Supply Chain Management experience
- ITIL certification
- Logility suite experience