Sr. Director of Product Marketing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a deep understanding of market needs and the competitive landscape to shape communication and strategic positioning that differentiates Logility’s solutions.
- Translate complex solutions and new features into compelling messages that prospects, customers, and the sales team will understand, prioritize, and adopt.
- Contribute in creation, positioning and coordination of thought leadership content and campaign design for promotional activities to drive lead generation programs and market awareness.
- Develop presentation materials promoting Logility’s solutions to broad audiences as well as smaller focused meetings and analyst briefings.
- Advise, coach, and prepare customer speakers for joint or independent speaking engagements on behalf of Logility.
- Drive the delivery of sales tools including product presentations, brochures, datasheets, white papers, positioning documents and website content.
- Assist with evaluating market data to develop target market analysis and strategy by solution group, industry, geography, technology platform to support product innovation team, sales, and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in content development and delivery of ongoing sales and marketing activities.
- Understand, document and influence product requirements through surveys or direct contact with customers, prospects, industry analysts and competitors.
- Gather, understand, and monitor the competitive landscape and general industry information and communicate related news and positioning to the sales organization.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Requires a minimum 8 – 10 years of related experience
- Background in the software industry is required
- Advanced Analytics and supply chain planning expertise is required