- Remote US
- Consulting services
- Full Time
As the Solution Architect, you will create and sustain referenceable live customers based on architecting the optimal solution set defined in the project scope. Work alongside our best-in-class technologists and developers, while liaising with the Consulting Services team. Your expertise and holistic approach across all components will ensure value-based outcomes for the customer. This position is 100% remote.
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Projects: Architect a holistic solution design, and guide teammates to deliver expected customer outcomes as defined on projects efficiently using the Logility Platform
- Process: Leads the project team to a successful design, that considers both functional and technical aspects of the solution set against the desired business outcomes for the customer and prescribes industry best practices to deliver customer outcomes as efficiently as possible
- People: Contributes to the continued growth of the consulting team through activities such as lunch and learns, training updates, or other internal projects and initiatives
- Product: Masters the Logility platform and stays current on how to best implement the platform to deliver customer outcomes including any new features
The Solution Architect will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
- Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our Customers More Successful
- Accountability: Leads with integrity and follows through on all commitments; owns the role and outcomes without shifting accountability to others (extreme ownership)
- Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges
- Teamwork: Optimizes communication, workflow, and team harmony to be successful with our Customers, Partners, and Company
- Knowledgeable of industry sector and able to effectively dialog with industry peers.
- Must have a balanced mix of technical and business skills.
- Natural curiosity. Genuinely interested in learning more and improving consulting approach and ability to implement efficiently and successfully. Adept at finding the best technical solution among all possible to solve the existing business problem.
- Moves quickly and efficiently despite challenges or obstacles.
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially new technology.
- Self-Starter. Takes initiative and responsibility for self-learning activities.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Exhibits passion and excitement for delivering customer value. Has a can-do attitude.
- Reaches out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship and contributes to the teams’ success equal to or greater than continuing to individual success.
- Often in front of management, trying to explain a complex problem in laymen’s terms. Must find ways to say the same thing using different words for different types of audiences, using the key business’ processes to create a cohesive vision of a usable solution set.
- Looks for opportunities to provide leadership for customers and on behalf of Logility to support successful project delivery.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in forecasting, inventory planning, manufacturing planning, replenishment planning, supply planning and/or transportation planning or as a consultant providing broadly based supply chain planning solutions for customers
- 3 years of specific experience working with major supply chain applications as either a customer or consultant implementing supply chain solutions for customers. Relevant solutions consulting and implementation experience with other leading supply chain planning solutions such as Manugistics, i2, JDA, Oracle, SAP, Demantra or leading supply chain planning solutions will be considered (experience with Logility Voyager applications is highly desirable)
- 3 years of experience successfully working in the role of Solution Architect
- Strong business analysis skills and awareness of tactical planning on overall supply chain required
- Relevant industry certification from APICS, IBF, INFORM will be a plus
- Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or Business preferred.
- Current or prior experience working in Management Consulting organization or Supply Chain Center or Excellence settings preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Work, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive level audiences. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills required
- This position requires a minimum of 50% travel.