Senior Software Engineer – Java
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design, develop, and enhance Logility Voyager AdapLink application.
• Work closely with management, architects and other team members to understand and address the specific requirements.
• Contribute to architectural components.
• Perform trouble-shooting and programming analysis of system issues.
• Produce quality code that performs well and follows the standards that are in place.
• Contribute positively to overall success of the team and the ability to meet the required deadlines.
• BE/B-Tech/BS degree in computer science or a related field.
• 6+ years of experience developing and delivering enterprise-level software products to market on time with high quality.
• Successful implementation of object-oriented analysis and design techniques.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Core Java, data structures, parallel processing, NIO, JDBC, messaging systems, REST based services, Servlet, XML, SQL.
• Java 8 experience.
• Experience with some or all of the following applications and concepts: ERP, data warehousing, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Passionate about producing high performance, production ready clean code.
• Solid, analytical and debugging skills. Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Ability to build out project timelines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in writing technical documentation and requirements.
• Experience with structured bug and feature tracking and source control systems.