Due to covid-19 this position is currently remote. We’re only considering candidates based in Atlanta or Miami.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design across all media including, corporate web properties, marketing content, display creative, mobile, email marketing, advertisements, and social media, landing page creation.
- Management, and oversight of corporate brand and style guidelines and architecture.
- Design, layout and produce marketing assets: Infographics, brochures, advertisements, promotional material, and MSFT PPT presentations.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Event Marketing, and Corporate Marketing, and third-party agency teams to deliver digital assets required to meet campaign goals.
- Collaborate with
- Production of video and rich media content for corporate web properties, and social media promotion.
- Develop and manage a content and visual library of produced marketing and communications
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- Requires a minimum 5 years of design experience in agency, or in an enterprise marketing department.
- Adobe CC “big 3” – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Web development a big plus (HTML, CSS)
- Video editing – Adobe Premier (After Effects a plus)
- Audio engineering – Adobe Audition or DAW experience a plus
- Basic principals of photography – DSLR usage, lighting, etc.
- Web streaming, live production a plus
- Knowledge of HTML5, WordPress, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Marketing Automation solution – Act-On
- Familiarity with SmartSheet a plus
- Team player who’s passionate, curious, decisive, and empathetic. A strong listener that is obsessed with exceeding expectations.
- Able to quickly establish credibility, build working relationships with people across the organization and take input from others.
- The intuition and ability to act quickly, pivot strategy, and quickly deliver new strategy and position to address the constant changing market.
- A positive attitude and flexibility in all facets – the way work gets done, priorities and what gets done.
- A commitment to the customer and the ability to communicate, persuade, and build relationships with customer executives, media, and analysts in target customer segments.
- Ability to think strategically, and to see opportunities and threats in the context of Logility’s position in the market, and act upon the opportunity.