DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guide team and, as much as possible, to the organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
- Guide team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the teams, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the teams and the organization.
- Removing impediments or guiding the teams to remove impediments by finding the right person to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problem can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with emphasis on healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision-making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting the product owners, especially on how to refine and maintain their product backlogs.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Continuous learning on agile techniques and practices to increase working toolbox and offer more alternatives to teams to improve.
- Train new development people in Scrum practice.
TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare work for team to execute.
- Collaborate with product owners, technical support people, and customers to identify requirements of different improvements requested to be executed by my team.
- Prioritize work of the team.
- Provide technical guidance to team members and facilitate resolution and response to questions and doubts.
- Estimate changes in the system, either to improve package functionality or to implement plugins specific to a customer.
- Provide technical assistance to product owners and technical support managers in Andromeda.
- Implement some framework changes requested by the framework team itself, or that have are identified as part of day-to-day work of customers.
- Learn new technologies and architectures that are added to Andromeda, in order to be able to provide technical support on them and adjust them if required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Agile-Scrum Framework.
- Awareness and ideally experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Some applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Proficient Communication and mentoring skills.
- Facilitation knowledge and strategies.
- Scrum master certification such as CSM or PMS are desirable.
- Organization and work prioritization skills.
- Technical knowledge of Andromeda’s framework.
- Familiarity with used development tools:
- C sharp.
- SQL Server
- Web Development