Marketing Campaign Manager
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time
The Campaign Manager plays an essential role in the development, execution and analysis of Logility’s marketing campaigns. Campaign managers are responsible for translating the company product priorities into an integrated marketing campaign. Individuals need to understand the customer and industry needs and make sure that all campaign tactics add value to every stage of the buyer’s journey. Candidates must be an expert on development of buyer personas and must be competent in creatively translating strategy into tactical programs. You’ll be responsible for overseeing and developing integrated marketing campaigns collaboratively with product marketing, and then executing all elements of the campaign. This position is remote; candidates based in the Greater Atlanta area strongly considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, and manage integrated campaigns designed to increase new customer acquisition, or growth with current accounts.
- Responsible for campaign execution including coordination, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on performance of all approved marketing campaigns and liaise with team members to improve campaign performance
- Work closely with product marketing to define target personas, value proposition, messaging and content needs.
- Work closely with digital marketing and content marketing team to orchestrate the construction of marketing assets. Provide guidance, direction, and oversight on all campaign deliverables.
- Collaborate with business development, and sales leadership to ensure campaign metrics, and deliverables are met.
- Identify, and optimize targeted third-party media sources to execute campaign elements and work collaboratively with event and digital marketing teams.
- Project manage all integrated campaigns tactics and assigned team to ensure all tactics, events, and content are delivered on time and within budget.
- Develop digital programs and manage marketing automation system; measure campaign performance and identify levers for improvement – design and analyze relevant reports, A/B testing and evaluate performance across various marketing channels to identify opportunities to optimize ROI
- Help maintain up-to-date information in CRM and other martech tools; including budget, campaign members, targeted accounts/contacts and supporting marketing materials.
- Ability to act as a project manager with expertise in lead generation. Manage and report on lead and opportunity conversion.
- Develop, and manage campaign calendar and report routinely to management on progress of all campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree required; at least 5 years marketing experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Understanding and experience with marketing legislations including CAN-SPAM, Opt-in and GDPR
- Familiarity with Act-On marketing automation, Smartsheet, Microsoft CRM a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to work in an environment with tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexibility and insight to adjust programs based on performance and goals
- Superior professionalism and judgment
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude