Integration Consultant (Europe)
- Consulting services
- Full Time
The Integration Consultant will be responsible for:
- Projects: Oversee the delivery of successful projects as defined by value-based outcomes that are on time and on budget.
- Process: Contributes to the overall development of the Consulting Services organization in support of our customers through the implementation best practices and processes which drive implementation efficiency.
- People: Collaborate with a team of consultants focused on delivering value-based outcomes to customers through best practices and platform implementations regarding integration delivery.
- Product: Communicates identified product enhancements along with use cases and customer value back to the Product Innovation team for consideration in future releases.
The Integration Consultant will demonstrate alignment with company core values as follows:
- Passion: An insatiable focus to Make Our Customers More Successful
- Accountability: Leads with integrity and follows through on all commitments; owns the role and outcomes without shifting accountability to others (extreme ownership)
- Curiosity: Thinks creatively and constructively about delivering value-based outcomes; seeks to continuously improve processes; is flexible/adaptable to challenges
- Teamwork: Optimizes communication, workflow, and team harmony to be successful with our Customers, Partners, and Company
- Knowledge. Knowledgeable of ETL processes and new functionality for best ETL practices. Knowledge of common ERP systems and data.
- Natural curiosity. Genuinely interested in learning more and diving into nuisances with the ability to discern early patterns and translate them into market messaging.
- Strategic thinking/visioning. Able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Aggressiveness. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Honesty/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Does what is right, not just what is politically expedient.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information, especially innovative technology.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the table.
- Flexibility/adaptability. Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement for delivering customer value. Has a can-do attitude.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and engages direct reports to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- University degree or reasonable experience analogue required.
- At least 5 years of experience in related field.
- Experience with Java, Eclipse, and object-oriented programming concepts.
- A willingness to learn the fundamentals of Supply Chain planning solutions and the data integrations required to drive them.
- Experience sourcing data from master data / ERP systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio.
- Understanding of B.I. Tools.