DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze customer supply chain improvement, design, or re-design requirements and propose Logility solutions.
- Evaluate customer challenges dealing with a range of supply chain issues including sourcing, supply planning, manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and inventory planning and recommend a course of action for implementing initiatives based on their unique business environment.
- Consult with customers on best practices in constraint-based planning/optimization and advise them on their specific challenges.
- Ensure clear understanding of customer requirements and manage customer expectations.
- Lead projects to implement and apply Logility constraint-based solutions to address customer’s challenges and integrate it with their processes and systems
- Communicate the results of analysis and make recommendations to senior management with regard to course of action.
- Works primarily as a team member but also alone on some projects with new clients on their site
- Guides customers in their solution design and configuration, working through a logical progression to prepare the software solution and the user community for a production deployment.
- Prepares training materials and exercise/practice examples for use in the training sessions
- Guides the client in preparation of their Application Document manual which will include decisions made by the client, the rationale for their decisions, “white papers” needed to explain how a decision was reached, user procedures, testing outlines and other documentation as needed
- Develops implementation project plans and timelines along with a scope document that will serve as the roadmap for the client implementation
- Provides internal reports after each client visit which highlight accomplishments, issues and status against the project plan
- Tracks the Professional Services hours against the customer budget and keeps the client informed of expenditures to-date against the budget
- Will direct client personnel, as needed, in their task assignments
- Will assist the client, as needed, in managing the overall implementation project
- Ensures that client executive management is provided a periodic project update with accomplishments, issues and decisions where their action is needed
- Trains customers to use the products properly
- Works with the client in developing a business solution incorporating the new software and ensures that the client is prepared to test the new business solution before using in a production mode
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records
- Work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Engineering, Transportation & Logistics, or a related field and 6+ years’ experience as a client facing implementation consultant.
- Experience to include 6+ years with supply chain management business processes, operating systems, ERP systems, integration, optimization and experience with a leading supply chain planning software (Logility, JDA, Manugistics, i2, Demantra, SAP APO)
- Strong skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with SQL.
- Must be available to work at various, unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
- Extensive travel required (up to 100%)
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Apply today!